Offering a guest-villa that is a part of our mansion that sits on 10 acres of land. You have your own private beautiful vaulted ceiling chandelier with picture window entry-way.
COVETED AREA!!! You can’t beat the neighborhood. It’s convenient to EVERYTHING! Super desirable area of Goodlettsville. We’re located in the historic Magnolia Station neighborhood, close to Old Springfield Pike and Baker Road, 2 miles from I-65 and only 10 minutes from downtown Goodlettsville and Rivergate Mall. Good location to everything while still living in the best up-scale part of Nashville/Goodlettsville!. Established community.
- This is a guest villa attached to our main luxury house sitting on 10 acres.
- This is a family friendly place with another family friendly villa on the same property – so you may hear children at times. Those of you with small children please try to respect other adjoining guests and keep noise levels to a minimum – especially at night and in the morning.
- Bring your horses!!! Nightly Open Front Horse Stable, Water & Turn-out Boarding available for a small charge.
- Furnished villa on 10 ACRES. 10 MIN FROM SHOPPING and DINING!! Only 10 minutes to Rivergate mall area with all the big box stores – Sears, Macys, Bestbuy, etc.
- 4 miles from the antique shopping district of historic Goodlettsvile, TN
- 20 to 30 minutes to downtown Nashville
- 1000 sqft
- Beautiful home re-modeled this year
- 2 Bedrooms – one Queen Size and one King Size
- 2 Baths
- Full size laundry
- Your own thermostat controlled central air and heat
- Super great quiet location next to creek and walking paths through the woods
- On occasion you may see white tailed deer or turkeys roaming around. Next door are grazing cattle
- Full sized kitchen with refrigerator, full-size stove, dishwasher, Microwave
- Completely Off-street parking
- Child’s playground area and tree fort in back yard
- Use of fitness center with treadmill, pool table, ping pong table and foosball table
- Use of bicycles
- Private Pond
- Wood and berber carpeted floors
- Come and go as you please using key pad through your own private entry-way
- The are stairs in this villa. For those of you with issues with stairs the good news is once you go up the stairs, all the living area is on one level.
- Pets allowed if house-broke, washed weekly and before they arrive. Pets are only allowed in the bathroom areas and are not allowed in the rest of the villa – ie. living room, bedrooms – carpeted areas and bedrooms where hair clean-up is a problem for our guest services. If you leave please crate the pet in the bathroom. Please try to respect other adjoining guests and keep noise levels to a minimum. Also if you will not be onsite during quiet hours (ie. leave for the evening until late), you must crate your pets in our gym area where their barking and howling will not bother other sleeping guests.
- Fully furnished with desk and chair, bed sheets and covers, towels, window coverings, living room furniture, kitchen table and chairs, fans, night stand, lamps, dishes, silverware, cooking pots and pans, kitchen utensils, vaulted ceiling entry-way, big yard.
- Healthy Kangen Alkaline Water, Fruits in Gummys, Essential Oils Aroma Therapy, and other surprises provided.
- Hot tub, deck, grounds, rental interior area, swing play area, parking in the front, woods and walkways, bonfire area
We don’t mind interacting but definitely can give you privacy.
You can’t beat the neighborhood. It’s convenient to EVERYTHING! Super desirable area of Goodlettsville including the historic Antique area. Good location to everything while still living in the best up-scale part of Nashville/Goodlettsville. Established safe community. The wildlife.
Public Transport: Not close to the home, but once you get 10 min into town there is good public transportation.
If you are a musician feel free to ask about using the grounds as a great location for a venue.